- Dragons and monsters first inhabit the world
- Lesser Races (elves, orcs, etc) and monstrous humanoids first inhabit the world.
- Humans first inhabit the regions of Ossland and Rosaria, cut off from the rest of the world by the Great Reef
Circa 20 BD (Before Daknor)
- Daknor born
- Daknor crowned King of his nation
2 YD (Year of Daknor)
- Daknor invades and enslaves nearby elven nation.
- Kiven kills consort of Daknor (her name is not recorded, lost to historians)
2 YD – 12 YD
- Great War Against Dragons
- 6 YD — First recorded distillation of alcohol
12 YD – 20 YD
- Reign of Daknor, establishment of Daknor Empire
- 18 YD — First Assembly
- 20 YD — Daknor killed in battle
20 YD – 351 YD
- Daknor Empire
- 26 YD Orcan Inquisition established
- 35 YD First Game of Life
- 89 YD Orcan Inquisition declares success at suppression of magic and religion.
- 112 YD First humans arrive at present day Carthis. They are eventually captured and forced to participate in the Game of Life. They lose and are summarily executed.
- 113 YD The first racial half-breed, half human and half halfling is born.
- 115 YD Humans invade the Daknor empire from Ossland.
- 116 YD Humans establish Carthis as a beachhead for their invasion
- 121 YD Carthis conquered by Daknor empire, choose subjugation rather than slavery. Carthis becomes 23 Region of Daknor. Trade and immigration flourish.
- 122 YD Humans establish narcotics trade as their primary export within Daknor empire.
- 122 YD Humans discover they can interbreed with any other humanoid race.
- 124 YD Humans discover they can interbreed with any monstrous humanoid race.
- 186 YD Undermountain Emprire allow humans to enter their borders, hope to use humans to obtain a lasting peace with the Daknor Empire. Their efforts fail
- 191 YD The Cabal established.
- 210 YD Gnomes rebel against perceived subjugation by Undermountain Empire, seek asylum in Daknor empire.
- 211 YD Gnomes given island of Garlysan