Night Below Vladnar
Vladnar is a male human occultist who has made a pact with the fiend Eris. He has inflicted a form of madness on Charna that causes her to believe he is someone to be protected at all costs. His sister is Selyna
- Unspeakable Horror • Action (Occultism, Combat)
- Trial by Fire • Slow Action (Occultism, Exploration)
- Dark Visions • Slow Action (Occultism, Interaction)
- Plaguebearer (Undeath, Combat)
- Hunt the Living (Undeath, Exploration)
- Gloves of Nightmare, reach/disarm
- Amulet of Despair, melee/rending
- Longbow, ranged/far
- Currency: 20 gp
- Cloak of Displacement (+1 Block)
- Adventurer’s Pack (stuffed into Cloak pockets)
- Gloves of Nightmare
- Amulet of Despair
- 50 arrows
Describe how you horrify a creature → Bolster. Terrify a creature within a close distance. Resisting.
Describe how you leave your plane → You enter the border between realms, taking willing travelers with you. This allows you to travel very long distances in a short amount of time; however, you may expose yourself to the dangers of planar travel.
Describe how you manipulate someone → Choose one option for a creature that you’re speaking with:
- Dark Desires: Learn their darkest, most twisted desire.
- Twisted Thoughts: Make the target permanently insane (they gain a phobia, they hear voices, they hallucinate, etc).
Inflict random hallucinations upon any creature you transfer saliva to (i.e. spit, kiss), or with a damaging attack. Immediate effects are decreasing all rolls for two rounds due to hallucinations. Long term effects are occasional severe and random hallucinations.
You can track any creature you have affected with a mind affecting effect (such as Dark Visions or Plaguebearer). This appears to you to be similar to a smokey trail or bread-crumb trail that dissipates over the course of a week. You can tell by concentrating on the trail, who made the trail and the direction they were travelling.
This is an arcane effect.